We would like to wish you all a very belated Happy New Year from all if us, here at Enjoy Life Foods! Obviously, the fact that we are wishing you New Year’s wishes and it is the middle of the month is indicative of the subject matter of this blog post.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Joel Warady, and I’m the new Chief Marketing Officer for Enjoy Life Natural Brands. While I have been involved with the company for the last eight years in various advisory roles, effective January 1, 2011 I joined the company on a full-time basis, to head the marketing and communication efforts for the company. It’s an exciting opportunity and I truly feel that I have one of the best jobs in the world.
Joining me on the marketing team is Kasey Klippstein and Alina Tylman. Both, while new to Enjoy Life as full-time employees, have been working on Enjoy Life projects in a consulting role for the past couple of years. Suffice it to say, that although we have a brand new marketing team, we have over 12 years experience working on the Enjoy Life brand, and more importantly in the gluten-free, allergy-friendly space.
Which leads us to this blog.
As a company, we have not been as committed to posting on this blog as we should be. While there was some regularity, trying to post twice a week, the blog never seemed to gain significant momentum. There did not seem to be a real reason for being. It seemed that the blog was a great opportunity for different people in the company to talk about things that were important to them, but there was not a cohesive direction for the conversation. And we lacked true consistency; the fact that this is the first post of the New Year is indicative of that.
All that is going to change.
Here is our commitment to you….
1. The blog will offer a window into the company, sharing intimate details as to what we are doing, and how we do it.
2. The blog will offer transparency. We will not only share the good things, but we will share the challenges that we face, and how we work through the issues.
3. The blog will not have a corporate voice. That is what press releases are for. Instead, the blog will be personal, written by various members of the Enjoy Life team, from their point of view, not the company’s.
4. The blog will be updated regularly, we promise. And we’re serious.
5. The blog will be interesting. It will be worth reading, and worth subscribing to. If we are committed to one thing, this is it. WE WILL NOT BE BORING!!!
There you have it. Our blog New Year’s resolution, 17 days late. Thanks for sticking with us, thanks for your understanding, and most of all:
Thanks for being such great fans and supporters of the Enjoy Life brand! 2011 is going to be a very exciting time for the company, and we will be sharing all of the details with you via our blog, our Facebook page, our two Twitter accounts, and newsletter.
We love being connected to you!